There are 5 houses in 5 colors.
In each house lives a person with a different nationality
The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage,
smoke a certain brand of cigars, and keep a certain pet.
No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar
or drink the same beverage.
The question is: Who owns the fish ?
1. The Brit lives in the red house
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets
3. The Dane drinks tea
4. The green house is on the left of the white house
5. The green house's owner drinks coffee
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats
11. The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer
13. The German smokes Prince
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water
Einstien wrote this riddle this century. He said 98% of the world could not solve it
It is not hard, you just need to pay attention and be patient.
Please note, once you click a circle it submits you answer. Be careful.